In consultation with the site management and all contractors, the site logistics department determines the requirements for the necessary and appropriate auxiliary materials during the various construction phases, procures and manages them, and guarantees their usability on the construction site.
- Centralized provision of auxiliary equipment (forklifts, pallet trolleys, various transport and lifting equipment) on the construction site = pool
- Instruction of the craftsmen by trained personnel
- Organization and coordination of mobile and truck crane operations
- Provision of various consumables (adhesive tape, construction foil, stretch film, etc.)
- Management of C-parts from external suppliers to reduce interfaces and duplicate orders
Welti-Furrer has a large pool of special vehicles such as assembly cranes, lifting systems, truck-mounted cranes, forklifts and various auxiliary equipment. Welti-Furrer thus offers a solution for every challenge.